CRANE 2S is capable of stabilizing large cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K, Panasonic S1H, and Canon EOS 1DX Mark II along with accessories. (Please visit the Zhiyun website for a full list of compatible cameras and lenses.
To support a collaborative process, the CRANE 2S offers dedicated mounting points for attaching an optional Zhiyun-Tech TransMount transmitter. Another new feature, integrated to support the growing demand for social media content, is a vertical quick release mount that enables you to set your camera up vertically. Besides this, a new FlexMount system is used for mounting your camera the standard way. This technology simplifies the mounting and setup process while securing your camera with a double-safety mechanism. The axis-locking mechanism for balancing a camera has also been improved with a two-phase locking design. The axis-locking mechanism additionally ensures that there's no movement of the gimbal components during travel or storage.
The CRANE 2S also supports a variety of dedicated Zhiyun-Tech TransMount accessories, which include servo motors. The quick-release plate included with the gimbal is compatible with many common tripod heads so you can efficiently move your camera between the gimbal and tripods, sliders, and other camera supports. Also included are a lens control and multiple camera control cables to allow for a comprehensive workflow. The CRANE 2S runs for up to 12 hours on three included batteries, which are rechargeable using a supplied triple charger.
- 9th Instune Algorithm with high axis responsiveness
- Support for large cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K, Panasonic S1H, and Canon EOS 1DX Mark II
- Six modes: pan follow, lock, follow, full-range POV, vortex, and Go modes
- Dedicated mounting points for attaching an optional Zhiyun-Tech TransMount transmitter
- FlexMount camera mounting system with a double safety mechanism
- Vertical quick release camera mount
- Quick-release plate compatible with many tripod heads and sliders
- Two-phase axis locking mechanism for balancing a camera and for storage/travel
- Carbon fibre handle
- Low-delay handwheel performance when used with optional lens motors
- Up to 12-hour runtime on three included removable batteries
- 360° pan motion
- 0.96" OLED screen